Friday, January 18, 2013

My Delightful Home

Hi friends! I've been thinking about starting a blog for sometime now - years, to be exact - and now I've finally taken the plunge. Now, my next goal is to be diligent in posting and sharing my life with you. I can't make any promises that I will succeed  but I can promise that I will try my best.

What is my blog going to be about? Well, probably a bunch of stuff!
1. Food (because I like to eat)
2. Innkeeping (because it's what I do)
3. Crafting (because I like to create)
4. Interior Decorating ( because it's my passion!)
5. Laundry (because I do lots of it - see #2)
6. Lily & Otis ( our 2 crazy! cats)
7. ...and whatever else I think might interest you and feel like sharing

Ok. I know, you're probably already thinking, yeah yeah, we've seen it all before. Well, truthfully, probably some of it you will have seen before. Ultimately, it's ALL part of my ever unfolding life!


No comments:

Post a Comment