Monday, January 21, 2013

Terrific Terrariums!

At this stage of the game, I am certain you have heard of Etsy. What, you haven't!? Are you serious!? How can that be!?

Etsy is this wonderful, creative land in cyberspace that you can visit and enjoy all things handmade. It is chock full of uniqueness, creativity and just plain lovely creations that all sorts of folks have dreamed up.

I like to travel to Etsy land on occasion to see what I can see. Today, I have gardening on my mind. Unfortunately, it is still the middle of winter, here in coastal Maine, so I still have a bit of time before I will be able to do much gardening. Although, a great way to bring a bit of the outdoors in is to create a terrarium.

 I remember my ,mom having a terrarium when I was a little girl. I always loved peeking inside, I don't know what I thought I was going to discover but it was just interesting to me. So, I thought I would see what some of the talented Etsians have come up with for their own terrariums.

I found some really fun ones! Wanna see? Okay!



              Professor Alexander's Botanical Vasculum - Steamed 300 watt Moss Terrarium








                                        Light Bulb Terrariums




                                     Steampunk Air Plant and Moss Terrarium

There you have it, some pretty great examples of terrariums. Of course, these examples are just a drop in the bucket, when speaking of the number of terrarium listings that can be found on Etsy.

You can even score some reasonable priced supplies to help creat your very own fab terrarium!

                                              Check out The Terrarium Shop


  Be sure to visit www.Etsy.com and find some fabulous creations to enrich your life. Support handmade!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring our terrariums in your blog! Here is a 10% off coupon for everyone to use in our shoppe!
    CODE: GYPSYBLOGGER10
    Thanks,
    *GypsyRaku*

    ReplyDelete